We are searching for experienced Junior Managers (m/f/d) in the area of Delivery Solutions for our namable client company in Berlin.
Salary: 35.000 - 40.000 € per annum
Working times: Monday - Friday, 40 hours (flexible hours)
What you can expect:
- Transparent salary system according to the iGZ-DGB collective agreement
- Included holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- Holidays up to 30 days/year
- Customer-specifically allowances
- Attractive premium system with a bonus payment up to 300 €
- Training measures
- Operational health management
- Industrial safety measures
- Support of our works council
- "Welcome-Center" live and work in Germany
- Taking ownership of reporting and improving last mile logistic related KPIs
- Support projects that redefine logistics landscape in areas such as: Customer Convenience, Innovation and Sustainability
- Support negotiations with carriers through data analysis
- Liaising with a large pool of internal and external stakeholders to ensure transparency and alignment in both daily operations and projects
- Great communications skills in English (C1 - C2) with the ability to interact with various stakeholders (an additional EU language is a plus)
- You thrive in a team, have a humble nature and seek to grow both as a person and a professional
- You have a strong affinity to logic, don't shy away from self-learning and have a passion for data-Experience in Logistics or carrier management or operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in MicroStrategy is a bonus
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application.
After completing the recruitment process, applications that have not been considered will be properly destroyed.